Last updated: January 20, 2016
customers' privacy is paramount...
Although Business360 is committed to providing its customers with a personalized service, we also understand the importance of safeguarding the privacy of our customers and other users of the site.
we put information you give us. If you have any
questions regarding the way in which we use the
information you give us, please contact our
Privacy Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that we collect...
We collect information about three types of users:
- Registered Users - those that register solely to receive updated information about Business360
- Account Subscribers – people who pay for, set up and are responsible for maintaining an account that may be used by themselves and possibly others; and
- Account Users – those that use an account paid for, set up and maintained by an Account Holder
How we use account information...
We use this information, in detailed customer-specific form, at the moment only to provide a personalized service for our customers (e.g. for auto-completing parts of search request submissions). We may also use this information in the future for other purposes, such as:
market research or customer feedback surveys;
running promotional offers
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
- create customer marketing profiles
- support strategic development
- help us manage relationships with advertisers
- audit site usage
We will not disclose any information you give us to any third parties, except for any suppliers that provide services that involve processing the data on our behalf